St. Johns County Accolades
- St. Augustine Beach ranked #9 on Trip Advisor’s Top 25 Beaches in the United States.
- The County is recognized as the healthiest county in Florida for the fourth consecutive year.
- Forbes listed Fruit Cove as one of 25 best suburbs for retirement in the United States.
- Florida Department of Health in St. Johns County received the Governor’s Sterling Award.
- The PLAYERS at TPC Sawgrass ranked #10 on the Top 10 Pete Dye courses on Golf Advisor.
- Castillo de San Marcos listed at #8 on USA Today’s Top 10 Monuments in the US.
- St. Augustine ranked #4 on Livability’s 100 Best Small Towns list.
- Nocatee is listed as the nation’s third best-selling master-planned community by RCLCO and John Burns Real Estate Consulting in their annual master-planned community reports.
- St. Augustine Beach ranked #9 on Trip Advisor’s “Top 10 Beaches in the US” list.
- U.S. Census Bureau listed St. Johns County #11 of the Top 20 Fastest Growing Counties, based on 2014 population estimates. During a one-year period, County population increased by 4%.
- St. Johns County School District rates first in the State out of 67 districts in total FCAT points.
- Printaholic.com ranked St. Augustine in the Top 10 Most Inspiring Cities for Photographers.