Civil Rights Act & Americans with Disabilities Act
St. Johns County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, religion or family status in any of its programs or services. For questions, concerns or complaints regarding the Civil Rights Act or the Americans with Disabilities Act, contact Katie Diaz at (904) 209-0650, firstname.lastname@example.org. Civil Rights or the Americans with Disabilities Act Complaint Procedure.
What We Do
St. Johns County is committed to serving our citizens who require an accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to receive access to County facilities, programs, and services. These accommodations are coordinated through the Title VI / ADA Coordinator.
Frequently Requested Services
- Report a Civil Rights or ADA Complaint
- Report a Fair Housing Complaint
- St Johns County Title VI Plan
- Request an accommodation for a Board of County Commissioners facility, program or service by contacting Katie Diaz at (904) 209-0650, email@example.com.
St Johns County is committed to providing access to all individuals, with or without disabilities; seeking information on www.sjcfl.us. To provide this information, www.sjcfl.us was built to conform to Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. Section 508 requires that all individuals with disabilities have access to, and use of, information and data comparable to that provided to individuals without disabilities, unless an undue burden would be imposed on us.
If you use assistive technology such as a screen reader, eye tracking device, voice recognition software, etc., and have difficulty accessing information on www.sjcfl.us, please email us and provide the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and your contact information. We'll contact you and attempt to provide the information you're seeking.
To help make our beaches more accessible, beach wheelchairs are available at no charge, on a first come first serve basis. Please note that three days advance notification is required to reserve a wheelchair. To make a reservation, please call contact Danielle Fountain, (904) 209-0752.
For more information, or to request an accommodation for a Board of County Commissioners facility, program or service by contacting Katie Diaz at (904) 209-0650, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fair Housing – For questions about the Fair Housing Act compliance, please contact: Homeownership Programs Administrator, Joseph Cone at (904) 209-6890.
- Equal Opportunity Employment – For questions about Equal Opportunity Employment compliance, please contact Director of Personnel, Stacey Stanish at (904) 209-0545.