Ways You Can Help Local Children

There are many ways in which you, your organization, or your company, can help children and families during their time of need.

  • Become a Foster Parent to care for St. Johns County children who have been removed from their homes due to abuse, neglect, or abandonment. For more information, call (904) 209-6131.
  • Become a Mentor for adolescent and teen youth in care. Call (904) 209-6131.
  • Assist a young adult who is currently participating in the Independent Living Program. Call (904) 209-6114.
  • Become a Guardian ad Litem volunteer: A voice in court for children in the dependency system. Call (904) 827-5628.
  • Assist with Foster Care Recruitment efforts in St. Johns County. Call (904) 209-6131 for more information about how you can help.

parent and child at beach