Choose Your Game & Get Active!
St. Johns County Parks & Recreation Department offers a variety of activities for adult programs year-round at Treaty Park, Joe Pomar Park, Ketterlinus Gym, Mills Field, and the Solomon Calhoun Center. For more information, contact our Adult Activities Coordinator Willie Cooper at (904) 209-0395 or email him at email@example.com.
Parks and Recreation E-newsletter – Stay updated on parks, local recreational activities, and events. This monthly newsletter delivers timely and informative stories about our parks, facilities, programming, athletics, and special events. It will also feature parks, beach access points, and unique recreational opportunities. Please complete the signup form to register. For additional information, please call 904.209.0346.
Adult Beach Volleyball Leagues – St. Johns County’s 2v2 Coed, 2v2 Women’s, and 4v4 Coed Beach Volleyball leagues will begin March 26 at the St. Johns County Ocean and Fishing Pier volleyball courts, 350 A1A Beach Boulevard. The 2v2 Coed League will play each Monday beginning April 9, the Women’s League will play each Tuesday beginning April 10, and 4v4 Coed league will play each Thursday beginning April 12th. Games are held at 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Registration for the ten-week leagues is $50 per person, $100 for a two-person team, or $200 for a four-person team. Open courts will be held from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from March 26 through April 5 for participants to practice, form teams, and register for leagues. For more information or to register via email or phone, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 904.209.0344.
When: Tuesday nights through Tuesday, May 29
Time: 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Where: St. Johns County Fairgrounds, 5840 SR 207, Elkton
Details: Join the brand new St. Johns County Horseshoe League. Registration is $20. To join the league or for more information, please contact AyoLane Halusky (904) 209-0348 or email@example.com.
Pickleball – Open play at Treaty Park located at 1595 Wildwood Drive, St. Augustine, 32086.
Monday and Saturday Mornings – 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon
Tuesday and Thursday Evenings – 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
For more information, please call Jayne Delany at (904) 209-0329 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pickleball Social at Treaty Park – Photo Gallery
For locations, schedules, and more info about adult league play, email Willie Cooper at email@example.com.
- 30+ Men's Adult Basketball – The season is from December - March and games are played at Solomon Calhoun Gym.
- Beach Volleyball – Beach Volleyball season runs from May - August and is played at the sand courts at the St. Augustine Pier.
- Men’s & Women’s Volleyball – Season is from October - December and is played at the Ketterlinus Gym.
- Coed Volleyball – Coed is played from January - April at Ketterlinus Gym with an "A" & "B" division.
- Flag Football – The season is from December - March and games are played at Joe Pomar field.
- Seniors – The Council on Aging hosts a wide variety of activities at SJC facilities. For more information and calendar of events, visit the COA site.
- Men’s has a fall & spring season and is played at Treaty Park. ISA sanctioned rules apply.
- Coed and Senior League (50+) have a spring and fall seasons.
- Church League has a competitive and non-competitive leagues.
SJC Recreation and Parks – Where everybody plays!