Vilano Beach Street Lighting District
- Full Legal Name: Vilano Beach Street Lighting District
- Public Purpose: Street Lighting
- Boundaries / Service Area: A part of Township 7 South, Range 30 East, St. Johns County, Florida being more particularly described as follows: Being bounded on the north by the north line of aforementioned Township 7 South, Range 30 East; bounded on the east by the Atlantic Ocean; Bounded on the South by the St. Augustine Inlet; and bounded on the west by the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Services Provided: Street Lighting
- Creation Document: County Resolutions 1968 (and 2006-132
- Statute Under Which the Special District Operates: Section 189.02, Florida Statutes
- Date Established: November 12, 1968
- Establishing Entity: St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners
- Registered Agent: Hank Mein, 2740 Industry Center Road, St. Augustine, FL 32084 or email@example.com
- Website address: www.sjcfl.us/SpecialDistricts/Vilano.aspx
- Governing Body: St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners
- Revenue Information: Ad Valorem taxation.
- General Financial Information: Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Budget
- Most recent audit: http://www.sjccoc.us/Financial/pdf/2015/SUPPLEMENTARY%20SECTION.pdf
- Department of Financial Services website: http://www.fldfs.com/