Online Services & Tools
Pay Your Bill
Boil Water Notices & Hotlines
Updates & Notifications on Social Media
Easily access information and updates about your utilities as well as water conservation tips, boil water notices, and other useful updates.
Maps & Apps
- Key Improvement Projects Tour – Tour these key capital improvement projects that support the quality of our water and wastewater services through infrastructure rehabilitation and expansion.
- Smoke Testing – The Inflow/Infiltration (I/I) Reduction Program performs smoke testing and flow testing to detect sanitary sewer system defects. To learn more, visit Smoke Testing.
- Water Quality Reports – Water Quality Reports provide the public with detailed information of water quality. This application helps customers find the report for their address.
- Water & Sewer Utility Service Areas – This map depicts the water and sewer public and private utility service areas within St. Johns County. It includes address matching to help identify locations. PDF map is also available for download: Utility Service Area Map
- Reclaim Water Service Areas – View areas and status of selected properties and neighborhoods that are able to irrigate with reclaim water.
- Customer Services Summary – Lists utility provider, water quality, irrigation and water advisory information. Search by address or mobile location.
- Capital Improvement Projects Map – Infrastructure rehabilitation and improvement projects that maintain the quality of our water services, while keeping expenses to a minimum.
- Additional Map-Based Applications – Visit for other helpful and time saving maps & apps such as construction projects, events and services.
Before You Dig
Sunshine811 Before You Dig – Online service to let us know when and where you're digging so we can mark our pipes near your work site.