Agendas / Minutes
COVID-19 UPDATES: For Information regarding St. Johns County's response to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) please visit our Corona Virus (COVID-19) Response site.
- Board of County Commissioners – Agendas on Clerk of Courts Website
- Board of County Commissioners – Minutes on Clerk of Courts Website
- Board of County Commissioners Regular Meeting Schedule & Agenda Packet Deadlines
- Growth Management Department
- Health and Human Services Advisory Council
- Housing Finance Authority
- Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
- Industrial Development Authority
- Library Advisory Board
- Tourist Development Council
- Recreation Advisory Board
Remote Participation in Board of County Commissioner Meetings
A person may attend this CMT meeting by calling the telephone number at 904.209.1265. Written or physical documentation may be submitted to the Board of County Commissioners, 500 San Sebastian View, St. Augustine, FL 32084, or e-mail address: email@example.com.Â Any person who submits documentation should specify whether the documentation is requested to be included as part of the official record.Â In order for submitted documentation to be considered as part of the official record, such documentation must be received no less than 24 hours prior to the meeting. A designated access point to attend this CMT meeting is located at 500 San Sebastian View, St. Augustine, FL.
Additional information may be obtained at:
Mailing address: Board of County Commissioners
500 San Sebastian View
St. Augustine, FL 32084
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 904.209.0300
Commission Meetings Public Comment Period
Electronic materials intended for display during the public comment period at a St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners meeting must be submitted to the St. Johns County Communications Division two business days in advance in order to ensure no network security or file format issues exist. Materials submitted less than two business days in advance may not be approved for display through the county network. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact the Communications Division at 904.209.0549 or email@example.com.