Agendas / Minutes
COVID-19 UPDATES: For Information regarding St. Johns County's response to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), including closures, cancellations, and access to facilities please visit our St. Johns County Corona Virus (COVID-19) Response site.
St. Johns County Telephonic Public Meeting Information – In response to the current COVID-19 health emergency and in accordance with State of Florida Executive Order 20-69, local government and public meetings do not require a quorum to be present in person, are not required to meet in a specific public place, and may use telephonic and video conferencing. In response, all St. Johns County board and committee meetings may utilize telephone or video conferencing through April 17. Those who would like to submit public comment by telephone during these meetings may do so by calling 904.209.1265. The public may attend meetings in person, however, it is recommended you maintain the CDC social distancing guideline of six feet or more. If you have any questions regarding the submission of public comment by telephone, please call 904.824.5550.
- Board of County Commissioners – Agendas on Clerk of Courts Website
- Board of County Commissioners – March 31, 2020 Special Meeting Agenda
- Board of County Commissioners February 4, 2020 Meeting Agenda Item
- Board of County Commissioners – Minutes
- Board of County Commissioners Meeting & Agenda Packet Deadline 2020 Schedules
- Growth Management Department
- Health and Human Services Advisory Council
- Housing Finance Authority
- Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
- Industrial Development Authority
- Library Advisory Board
- Tourist Development Council
- Recreation Advisory Board
Commission Meetings Public Comment Period
Electronic materials intended for display during the public comment period at a St. Johns County Board of County Commissioners meeting must be submitted to the St. Johns County Communications Division two business days in advance in order to ensure no network security or file format issues exist. Materials submitted less than two business days in advance may not be approved for display through the county network. If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact the Communications Division at 904.209.0549 or firstname.lastname@example.org.